Ways to Give
As a non-profit 501(c)3 organization, the N.C. Tree Farm Program relies on grants and tax-deductible contributions to fund our operations. we have low overhead costs and a strong core of volunteers who are committed to landowner education and outreach. with your support, we can continue to make our services available to woodland owners across the state.
There are many ways to make a tax-deductible contribution to the N.C. Tree Farm Program:
- Check payable to the N.C. Tree Farm Program
- Securities (Your tax deduction is determined by the market value on the date of your gift.)
- Percentage of proceeds from a timber sale
- Employee matching Gift Program
- Become a Sustainer by making a lifetime annual commitment that the N.C. Tree Farm Program can rely on to support its work each year