Your management plan should have a legible map and/or aerial photograph that shows the location of the property and how the property can be accessed. Boundaries should be clearly marked and described.
- Mapping My Land: Part 1
- Mapping My Land: Part 2
- How Do You Map Your Land?
- The Ins and Outs of GPS
- How to Mark Your Property Boundaries Video
- Mapping Your Land: An Overview for Landowners
- Video: How to Make a Property Map with Google Maps
- Testing the Waters: Helpful Online Mapping Applications for Woodland Owners
- Maintaining Forest Property Boundaries
- Map Your Land and Other Tools for Landowners (webinar)
- A Short Guide to Modern Mapping Systems for Managing Woodlands