How Do I Preserve A Site?
To be a Certified Tree Farmer, a landowner has to make a reasonable effort to locate and protect special sites appropriate for the size of the forest and the scale and intensity of forest-management activities. These articles provide information to help with that measure.
- The Perks of Preservation
- How to Protect Special Places
- Conservation Easements: Protecting Archaeological Sites and Historic Buildings on Private Lands
- Archaeology on Private Lands (video)
- Archaeology in Your Woods (video)
- Preserving the Past – A Guide for North Carolina Landowners