Ways to Give
As a non-profit 501(c)3 organization, the N.C. Tree Farm Program relies on grants and tax-deductible contributions to fund our operations. we have low overhead costs and a strong core of volunteers who are committed to landowner education and outreach. with your support, we can continue to make our services available to woodland owners across the state.
There are many ways to make a tax-deductible contribution to the N.C. Tree Farm Program:
- Check made payable to the N.C. Tree Farm Program
- Securities (Your tax deduction is determined by the market value on the date of your gift.)
- Donate directly from your IRA Required Minimum Distribution (RMD). Talk with your tax or investment advisor about the rules for qualified charitable distributions and the benefits of giving this way.
- Percentage of proceeds from a timber sale
- Employee Matching Gift Program
- Become a Sustainer by making a lifetime annual commitment that the N.C. Tree Farm Program can rely on to support its work each year
- Donate through Amazon Smile. Amazon Smile will donate 0.5% of your qualifying Amazon purchases to the N.C. Tree Farm Program at no additional cost to you. Just select the N.C. Tree Farm Program when prompted to choose a charity.
Donations should be made payable to the N.C. Tree Farm Program and mailed to:
N.C. Tree Farm Program
1807 Dunwick Court
Apex, NC 27523